Posted 19 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior QA Automation Engineer Taringa at IOV Labs
About IOV Labs
Our purpose is to build a more decentralized world for a freer and fairer financial future.
We develop technology to re-engineer the way value is created and moved around the world.
Our mission is bold. Our vision is big, and our purpose is deep.
We achieve our objectives as a team by using the IOVlabs values as our guiding principles.
Our values reflect the fact that we’re a global, distributed team that embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
If you’re keen to join the technological revolution at IOV Labs, keep reading!
Taringa! is the leading Spanish-speaking social platform that connects people around shared interests in topic-based communities. Currently looking at rewarding its members for the time they invest in the platform sharing their experiences and knowledge, Taringa! is leveraging blockchain technology to evolve towards Web 3.0, creating a sharing economy where everyone can benefit. How does a Web 2.0 Community transform into Web 3.0? That’s what we are building here. Come help us shape it!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
What You'll be Doing
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle.
- Create and maintain detailed automated test cases.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Perform exploratory and manual testing for complex features and scenarios that are not covered by automation.
- Maintain and extend existing test cases, considering reuse and modularization as a guideline;
- Collaborate with the team to maintain Automation testing best practices and contribute to automation framework improvements;
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with our product vision across different business functions.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Judge and help decide when to apply different types of testing: functional, regression, performance, load, stress and integration;
- Document, track and escalate issues, using JIRA.
- Define and execute the strategy for API and performance testing automation.
- Hands-on with DevOps Engineer to enhance the Continuous Integration pipeline using Docker, Jenkins, CircleCI.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- 5-8 years of Professional experience in an IT related field preferably in a development or testing environment.
- Working knowledge of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB).
- Strong technical ability who has previously done development work in the past (setting up or configuring automation framework UI and API required);
- Solid working experience with automation test tools & frameworks.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD.
- Good understanding of agile principles and development process, preferable knowledge of test-driven development.
- BDD automation framework experience.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in testing methodologies.
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams.
- Experience with test management tools:
- Selenium, SoapUI, Visual Studio, Appium, JMeter, Jenkins, Xray, Zephir and TestRail among others.
Bonus Points for
- Blockchain Technology Knowledge.
- Information Security Knowledge.
- Threat model, safe development cycle (SDL)
- Ability to evaluate software stability and quality from a security perspective.
What You'll Get Back!
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however your work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language course: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological and wellness counseling for you and your family.
Our Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We’re excited to see what you’re made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention the word **MESMERIZES** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok