Posted 19 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Product Owner at IOV Labs
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the RSK Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain. RSK Users range from people securing their savings in Argentina, to workers sending home remittance payments from overseas. RSK is quickly becoming the emerging market blockchain.
Taringa! is the top Spanish-speaking social platform in the world with 30 million registered users and over 1,000 active online communities and allows users to share their interests in topic-based channels. Taringa! is in one of its most exciting moments as it has an incredible opportunity ahead: provide accessibility to Web 3.0 technologies to inspire creativity and empower users to build and participate in like-minded decentralized communities. How does a Web 2.0 Community transform into Web 3.0? That’s what we are building here. Come help us shape it!
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Owner during this exciting time. You will report to the Head of Product and work closely with other departments across the Taringa / IOV Labs business.
You will be responsible for directing product strategy, implementing a Product culture and making sure the team executes consistently, rapidly and effectively.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develops overall product vision together with other stakeholders (e.g. customer, governance, and organizational leadership)
- Translate the customer needs into actionable work items for the Development Team.
- Provides a product roadmap that summarizes the general direction of what we are building.
- Clearly defines the behavior of the system
- Product backlog management and prioritization
- Drives stakeholder engagement to minimize inconsistencies and conflict in the overall product vision
- Bridge between the business & development
- Supports and educates the development team on the product value, vision, and purpose.
- Ensures that everyone has a coherent understanding of what the product is meant to do.
- Be the only point of interaction between project stakeholders and the project team. Product Owners should balance the needs and requirements of different stakeholders.
- Resolve all conflicting requirements before making changes in Product Backlog.
- Data-driven decisions: Work with data to understand performance, optimize features, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Be a champion of analyzing user feedback and actioning solutions for our products
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of product management, product ownership, or equivalent consulting experience
- Experience with moderation tools and moderation strategy is a plus, as you will be responsible for the moderation inside the platform.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products at a venture-scale technology company
- Strong interest in and familiarity with financial technology, DeFi, cryptocurrency, blockchains, and decentralised technologies
- Experience working in an organization with a B2C or B2B2C business model expert knowledge of lean development principles and agile frameworks
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Natural ability to make things happen
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Strong awareness of driving go-to-market strategy and satisfied with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent level in English & Spanish
What You'll Get Back!
- Competitive salary and company bonus
- Laptop and other working tools you might need
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world
- Global WeWork membership Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best
- Paid holidays and personal leave days
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technology in a challenging and unique project
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counseling for you and your family
Our Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We're excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention the word **GODLIKE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok