Posted 18 Nov 2022, 5:30 am
Director AV Release Engineering at Torc Robotics
Meet the Team:
The Autonomous Vehicle Product Release Engineering team ensures that Torc’s products meet the highest standards for quality, safety, and functionality. The Director of this group will provide senior-level leadership to the function charged with the definition, design, development of the release strategy of Torc’s driverless products across a wide array of teams and components including software, hardware, systems, architecture, and suppliers.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership, direction and definition for the release management function including planning, scheduling, coordination, and implementation.
- Develop and maintain best in class state of the art release framework
- Define targets for product risk, reliability, availability, robustness, security, traceability, defensibility, and quality
- Drive execution toward the target via validation and release strategies
- Develop metrics to demonstrate release readiness and drive adoption via development cycle modifications
- Assess technical quality of system, safety, and security artifacts
- Lead team of technical experts; effectively manage individual goals and objectives, performance, and employee development.
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes with the highest degree of quality and safety.
- Collaborate with executive leadership in engineering, PMO, product management, System Engineering, Testing, System safety, quality and operations on workflows and artifacts
What you’ll need to Succeed:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or equivalent with 12+ years relevant experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or equivalent with 15+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years overall progressive technical systems or software development experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading engineers in the delivery of software solutions that include complex algorithm development and data models, with emphasis on best practices in coding standards, testing, and systems integration
- Minimum 3+ years performing personnel management activities including but not limited to performance planning and evaluations, corrective actions, and conflict resolution, recruiting and onboarding, and ensuring compliance to software policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in applying standards like ISO 26262, 21448, 21434; and experience applying methods like STPA, FMEA, FTA, DRBFM, 8D Analysis ect.
- Doctorate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience with AV and ADAS applications
- Experience with production and series automotive safety critical projects
- Experience with data driven validation/formal methods
- Experience with ML/AI based products
Perks of Being a Full-time Torc’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and future. Our culture is collaborative, energetic, and team focused. Torc offers:
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance
Please mention the word **GOOOOD** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok