Posted 18 Nov 2022, 3:30 pm
Recruitment Coordinator at Apollo.io
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide excellent recruitment administrative support to the recruitment team, hiring managers, and Apollo candidates and applicants.
We are looking for a detail-oriented scheduling connoisseur that can effectively communicate with candidates and internal hiring teams. Our Recruiting Coordinators partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide a positive & memorable candidate experience.
Daily Adventures and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, manage our scheduling tool, and communicate with candidates, interviewers, and recruiters on a daily basis.
- Assist Recruiters in executing the sourcing process from end-to-end, leveraging tools like Apollo and LinkedIn to identify talent.
- Play an active sourcing role within the team, reviewing inbound and outbound applicants for the Recruiter/Hiring Manager to screen on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously update our Applicant Tracking System, ensuring our database remains clean and up-to-date.
- Create a personalized interview experience for all active, passive, and future candidates of Apollo.
- Create an open line of communication with candidates and all parties involved before and during interviews.
- Assist with identifying issues affecting the hiring process and ensuring it is as fast and smooth as possible, for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Help our hiring team build the best candidate, recruiter, and hiring partner experience.
- Solve problems in real time including (but not limited to): interview cancellations, changing schedules, Zoom links, etc.
- Be the point of contact for any issues that may arise throughout the day of interviews, while communicating any issues with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Ability to think on your feet and be creative in solving problems when things don’t go as planned.
- Assist in recruitment administrative activities related.
Qualifications and Experience required to apply for this role
- 1+ year experience working in a high-growth environment
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Experience thriving in fast paced work environments and managing multiple tasks.
- Track record for working well in a team environment.
- Previous experience using a top tier ATS (we use Greenhouse!)
- Experience setting expectations with multiple stakeholders at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Any certification or formal training as a Recruitment Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a plus
Please mention the word **DANKEN** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok