Posted 18 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Developer Relations at Spruce
The strength of devrel is only as good as the strength of developer evangelists that they organically create. Your job is to create missionaries. Spruce is searching for a proactive individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills for a new Developer Relations position, focused on Sign-In with Ethereum, Decentralized Identity, and Web3.
At Spruce, we are letting users control their identity and data across the web. We hire individuals who love technology and are committed to intellectual honesty, user privacy, and innovation.
- Build and grow a dedicated international developer community around Sign-In with Ethereum and Spruce’s libraries and products.
- Continually produce and maintain content around our libraries and products including spotlights on new features, dapp-building tutorials, and more. This content is well documented and leads to developer conversion from followers, to tinkerers, and finally, contributors.
- Ensure developers using Spruce’s product documentation never hit a snag, and if they do, those problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Partner with organizations, conferences, and projects to build advocacy, brand awareness, and content around Spruce’s Web3 efforts.
- Attend and represent Spruce at hackathons, conferences, university meetups, and more to get interested developers up and running on Spruce’s products.
- Previous experience working with and fostering active developer communities.
- Excellence in technical writing, and the ability to break down complex topics into tutorials and content for developers to follow.
- Experience working with Web3 developer tools.
- Comfortable with rapid directional changes of focus in a startup environment.
- Experience collaborating with diverse project and engineering teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Contributions to open-source software projects and technology standards.
- Full-time experience working remotely.
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please mention the word **SENSATIONS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok