Posted 18 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Analytics Engineer at QuickNode
What You'll Do:
- Architect, build, publish, and maintain performant and reliable data models and pipelines to power
- Self-service data consumption throughout the enterprise
- Flexible querying and data visualization
- Advanced analytical and scientific use cases
- Serve as a data steward and subject-matter expert for a dedicated set of business and technology domains.
- Drive data quality by transforming dynamic data and business logic into consistent and trustworthy datasets
- Develop and evangelize development standards and best practices for data modeling and working with our data and tools.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic cross departmental analytics
- 5+ years of SaaS experience working in a data role
- 5+ years analyzing data using SQL & Python in addition to a visualization tool
- 1+ years of experience in DBT and implementing DBT best practices
- Advanced understanding of data visualization principles
- Experience navigating a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
- Working in any of the knowledge of data models surrounding Netsuite, Salesforce, and Stripe
- You are comfortable with challenging requirements, telling leaders they are wrong, and then proving it
- Stitch Data
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention the word **SALUTE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok