Posted 18 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Ruby Engineer at QuickNode
What You'll Do
- Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Help scale our billing platform
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Review new feature impact on an application, recognizing potential risks
- Help us build APIs to serve our internal customers and partners
- Occasional on-call rotation duty to respond to after-hours system incidents.
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
What You'll Bring
- Hands on use of Ruby and Rails, Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties
- Experience with Stripe
- Deep experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Web3 and surrounding ecosystem
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention the word **STUNNED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok