Posted 17 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Software Engineer at TradeBlock
About The Company
TradeBlock is the leading institutional digital assets trading platform. TradeBlock provides standardized connectivity and a powerful suite of tools to capture the end-to-end trade lifecycle for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others.
About the Position
Budgeted Base Salary Range: $185k - $225k
Our engineers design and build Financial Information Exchange (FIX) infrastructure which supports our Crypto Trading Platform. Our Platform must provide low-latency, highly secure, and distributed design for our clients. They are responsible for core software development, data ingestion, transformation, and distribution, as well as measuring and improving the performance of our systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in crypto currencies, capital markets and/or FX, solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, strong Java programming skills and FIX knowledge/experience.
- Develop scalable and robust architecture for the existing state of our infrastructure as well as its future state while contributing to its maintenance and improvement.
- Write reliable, reusable, and efficient code and APIs to support our infrastructure and product requirements.
- Manage crypto exchange and broker connectivity (REST, Web Socket and FIX)
- Analyze performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Contribute to the status and health monitoring systems of our infrastructure.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Contribute technical input and knowledge to the planning, design, and requirements process of new products.
- 5+ years of Java experience.
- Experience or strong knowledge of the FIX Protocol, SSL, encryption
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms knowledge
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google, On-prem)
- Strong Linux experience
- Proficiency with network protocols and implementation (TCP, UDP, ZeroMQ)
- Experience with crypto currencies, FX, or capital markets.
- Experience with Redis or other Caching technologies
Java, Python, AWS, PostgreSQL, Linux, Redis, ZeroMQ, and Git
- 90% of Medical, Dental, Vision costs covered by TradeBlock (Coverage starts from day one)
- 401k Match w/ 5% company match
- Flexible PTO (Taking time off is important and encouraged)
- Opportunities for Equity in Digital Currency Group
- Paid Family Leave for mothers and fathers
- All new employees receive a WFH stipend.
Please mention the word **PLUSH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok