Posted 16 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Data Analyst at Xapo Bank
We’re seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join us as Data Analyst at Xapo. They will closely work with the Head of Data offering execution support.
- Work together with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organisation: from ad-hoc requests coming from the product team to recurring financial and regulatory reports
- Get a deep understanding of Xapo’s data environment with Head of Data’s support
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decision making within Xapo teams
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Please mention the word **RECOMMEND** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok