Posted 16 Nov 2022, 2:46 pm
Security Automation Engineer at KnowBe4
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Security Automation Engineer will design, develop, and support KnowBe4’s core information security infrastructure & information security procedures, both in the cloud and on premise. The individual in this role will be responsible for developing and managing systems, applications, alerts, scripts, reports, and dashboard that enable and automate key information security functions and provide the core capabilities of information security operations.
- Assess information security processes and design more efficient methods using scripting and automation
- Create scripts to perform data transformation (ETL, cleaning, augmenting, anonymizing, etc)
- Design solutions within AWS to enable infosec departments to operate more efficiently (automation, reporting, alerting)
- Design and build solutions to fill security or compliance gaps
- Development and maintain information security policies, procedures & baselines, SOP’s, diagrams, workflows, etc.
- Deploy and maintain infosec systems within AWS
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or experience in software development/scripting in the information security space
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in scripting and automation preferred
- Relevant information security certifications preferred
- Understanding of AWS services and how to use them
- Ability to write scripts in Python and read/edit other programming languages
- Ability to write scripts to leverage third party service API’s
- Experience with code repositories and source control applications
- Familiarity with SDLC and CI/CD concepts.
- Ability to write intermediate database queries in SQL
- Experience writing secure code and secure code deployment concepts
- Has an understanding of infosec concepts such as: cloud infrastructure, application security, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing
- Some experience with infosec testing tools, OSINT tools, and scripts
- Familiar with application development concepts: servers, databases, coding, API’s, containers, logging, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of various operating systems, ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows
- Able to navigate the linux command line and an understanding of basic linux server management
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
The base pay for this position ranges from $70,000 - $80,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant's skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Please mention the word **MOTIVATED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok