Posted 16 Nov 2022, 2:47 pm
Enterprise Account Manager at PagerDuty
We are looking for an enterprise software sales executive who will identify and bring to closure PagerDuty product and service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new business and ensure some of our largest and most strategic accounts in EMEA are successful. In the Spirit of PagerDuty’s “Champion the Customer” value, you are responsible for providing the best possible sales experience for our customers by identifying pain in a customers environment, translating that pain into a business-oriented point of view and articulating the impact of removing that pain. This individual will be accountable for the overall health and sales performance of the territory of defined accounts. You will bring with you meaningful software industry experience in any of the following: multi-product modern SaaS platforms, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
You will be interacting, influencing, and developing relationships with individual contributors, mid-level management and the C-suite, to drive their digital transformation strategy with market-leading enterprise customers.
- Lead a cross-functional account team in the development and execution of detailed account plans/strategies to grow existing relationships AND secure new logo customers (e.g. Marketing, Solution Consulting, Customer Success, Business Value, ISRs, BDRs and partner teams)
- Maintain hyper focus on identifying pain in a customer’s environment and develop a business-orient point of view that compels them to act to solve for it
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships
- Continuously “connect the dots” within your account base to develop broad relationships and engagement across targeted teams and leadership
- Ability to drive an “AND” business, which mates our frictionless, transactional sales model with a strategic, large deal selling motion, where each is applicable
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Use our sales methodology and processes optimally for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Foster and accelerate strong eco-system partner relationships to expand market coverage, awareness and penetration within your territory
- Dedication to conducting pipeline generation and account research
- Embrace our #takethelead and #runtogether values by continuously learning from feedback and experiences to be better and make your team better.
- 6+ years experience in field sales
- Maniacal focus on enabling Customer Success
- Experience leading a consultative sales approach in a multi-product, complex software environment
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity, business acumen, technical competence, grit
- Ability to qualify, execute, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated track record in building, managing, and delivering, high performing sales results.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 enterprise companies
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
- BS/BA Degree or higher or proven relevant work experience preferred
Please mention the word **RAPTUREOUSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok