Posted 16 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Software Engineer Rust at Orderly
Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
What will you be working on?
- Develop new protocols on the innovative Solana or NEAR blockchain.
- Write and review technical proposals.
- Write, test, and deploy high-performance, networking code.
- Design product architecture according to business needs.
- Program and optimize rust/wasm based smart contracts.
- Develop infrastructure software.
- Implement advanced features from scratch.
- Perform technical analysis and contribute to code reviews.
- Provide the vision of how the project should be driven forward from a technical perspective.
- Take part in our educational blockchain programs and make your contribution to our startups.
What challenges will you face?
- We're looking for a Rust Developer who has been involved in blockchain projects. This is a full-time remote position (possibility to work remotely as fully as partially). We are seeking a determined and creative developer who is passionate about changing the world through technology, someone who will join a team responsible for implementation of various solutions in the Blockchain and FinTech domains where reliability and efficiency of software is crucial.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Virtual machines used by modern blockchains: WebAssembly, EVM, COSMWASM (would be a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection (would be a plus).
- You have working experience with Rust in Solana ecosystem.
- Experience or understanding the approach of smart contracts development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of REST principles.
- You understand the OOP, OOD, SOLID principles.
- Deep knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures.
- You can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance.
- You have experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions.
- You are interested in Solana or Near ecosystem.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Please mention the word **ADMIRABLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok