Posted 16 Nov 2022, 8:10 pm
SDR at Mobot
What we are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to accelerate the already rapid growth of Mobot. You have at least one year of sales experience, preferably in a technical/DevOps context, but more than anything you have a killer sales track record and extreme selling horsepower.
This role can be fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid of the two. Wherever you are, you will work Eastern business hours. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
SDRs are the first point of contact for Mobot – an important first impression! At Mobot, SDRs are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities with new customers, conducting strategic research, and prospecting via email and phone into specific targets at awesome tech companies. This role comes with significant upside; top performers have the opportunity to rapidly accelerate within the sales org and to earn significant and increasing compensation targets.
If you love tech, live and breathe technical sales, and think you have what it takes to scale an early-stage company, we think this role is right for you.
We are a small but mighty team, and you’ll have the opportunity to play a significant role as we scale our Sales Development org. This is a critical role, requiring high energy and enthusiasm to secure new revenue by qualifying and scheduling ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) meetings. Key responsibilities include:
- Research accounts, identify key targets and generate interest through outreach (email campaigns, LinkedIn, discovery calls, etc.)
- Generate new outbound leads and follow up with leads in pipeline
- Book meetings & demos for account executives when a lead is qualified
- Conduct high level discovery calls with prospects
- Effectively deliver Mobot’s value proposition to new prospects
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals - individually and collectively
- Develop new angles and test different strategies to achieve sales goals
- At least 1 year of prior tech sales experience
- Quick learner who can articulate complex concepts
- Natural storyteller (excellent communication, interpersonal skills), but even better listener
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Highly organized self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapid change
- Driven, dynamic, and high-energy personality
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; are always learning and GSD
- CRM and sales tool experience (e.g. Outreach, Close/Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
- Track record of improving/scaling individual sales process
- NYC-based or ability to work Eastern business hours
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- 401k with automatic employer contribution
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobot is committed to delivering competitive and equitable pay for our employees. The expected base pay range for this position is $60,000 - $80,000/year. However, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including the candidate’s relevant skills, experience, and location. Mobot’s total rewards package also includes performance bonuses, our comprehensive benefits and equity program, and PTO.
Please mention the word **AMENABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok