Posted 16 Nov 2022, 0:25 am
U.S. Controller U.S at Sprinklr
You will lead day-to-day financial operations and help head a strong team of managers and senior analyst. You will be both a leader and a great teammate. By stepping into the U.S. Controller role, you will take part in scaling the systems and processes, as well as position themselves as a key player in this period of hyper-growth.
You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team, led a team of 10 or more and has a CPA
If you meet the qualification please apply and reach out to Janice.Ceresa@Sprinklr.com
- The primary focus of this individual will be to lead a large distributed team of finance professionals with responsibilities for all day-to-day financial transactions including, but not limited to the following: revenue, billing, collections, sales commissions, accounts payables, travel & entertainment, payroll, stock administration, and treasury.
- Driving performance improvements over multiple finance functions.
- Leadership presence in being responsible for business and finance corrective actions.
- Partner closely with Accounting and Finance Leadership in India to provide mentorship and support on financial transactions and control matters.
- As a senior member you will help with professional development and mentor of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function.
- Partners with leaders in accounting to ensure appropriate internal controls exist in the accounting process and related information technology applications and processes.
- Assists external auditors during quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
- Assists Internal Audit with requests and documentation for ongoing SOX compliance requirements.
- Supporting the month-end close.
Desired Skills and Experience: You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields (MBA is helpful)
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience with a minimum 6 years of finance oversight and operational work experience
- Experience running a larger 10+ person organization. Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies a plus. NetSuite experience ideal.
Please mention the word **MATCHLESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok