Posted 14 Nov 2022, 5:11 pm
UI UX Graphic Designer at DeFiner
DeFiner Graphic Designer Position
DeFiner is looking for an enthusiastic and creative UI/UX designer to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a UI/UX designer, you will collaborate cross-functionally with different teams such as Tech Team, Marketing Team, and Operation team. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our branding and platform design.
Job Type: The current position is open for Full-time/Part-time/Internship
Start Date: ASAP
The UI/UX Intern will participate but not be limited to the following projects:
- DeFiner Marketing Website Redesign projects
- Mobile app developments
- Marketing Material Designs
- Meet with leadership to gain an understanding of the expectation of proposed communications. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on key messaging and requirements
- Coordinate with the engineering team on implementation
- Bachelor's degree or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Please mention the word **INSTRUCTIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok