Posted 14 Nov 2022, 6:15 pm
Customer Support Representative at Housecall Pro
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As part of the Customer Support Team, you are a great communicator who is comfortable solving complex problems quickly and eloquently. Our Customer Support Representative will act as the first level of support working directly with customers to identify problems, solve them if possible, and know when to escalate to another team if needed. We provide world-class customer support via chat, email, and phone.
You’re comfortable troubleshooting with limited information, typing quickly, and providing world-class service through our different mediums. You believe that great isn't good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your interactions with our Pros.
Our Customer Support Team is extraordinary. Our average response time is less than a minute. Our customer satisfaction exceeds 95%. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals. Our success is their success.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact with our customers - the Pros.
- Manage and prioritize our support channels with speed and accuracy.
- Quickly identify and escalate Pros to applicable resolution path.
- Prompt attention to detail to resolve Pro issues with limited information.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide assistance to a broad base of customers.
- Recommend improvements to Pros’ current workflows and provide relevant knowledge of how the software works.
- Provide Pros with best practices on how to more efficiently run their business.
- Suggest creative solutions or workarounds when possible to resolve a Pro’s need.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Tech support, customer support, or customer care experience
- Interest in and knack for troubleshooting
- Excellent English reading, writing and verbal communication
- Reputation for being hard-working and reliable
- Flexibility to periodically work on weekends or on weekdays before 8am or after 5pm
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others
- Bonus skills:
- Understanding of iOS and Android devices
- Some college coursework
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Location Dependent Information:
This role is open to candidates and the expected compensation range for this role is $18-$21.60/hour (includes base and potential performance bonus). The specific hourly rate for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please mention the word **GREAT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok