Posted 14 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Content Creator at Coinshift
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are looking for a Content Creator who will tell the world about Coinshift and the value that we bring to organizations. This position will be the primary “voice” of Coinshift across all major channels. As part of this role, you will:
- Own the content strategy for Coinshfit across all channels
- Understand user needs and gaps in existing content, manage content pipeline
- Become a subject matter expert on Coinshift and treasury management in web3
- Produce informative blog posts, tweets, case studies, user success stories, etc.
- Create, edit and update Coinshift user guides and educational materials
- Produce copy for ads, newsletters, and marketing campaigns when necessary
- Edit and proofread copies ahead of publication
- Write blogs, whitepapers, case studies, technical papers, etc. as required
- Manage freelancers for ad hoc projects if required
- Own the Coinshift content calendar and ensure content is published in a timely manner
- Produce tutorials and video scripts for Coinshift users
- Support other marketing-related initiatives as required
- DeFi native, highly familiar with major web3 projects and trends
- Good understanding of finance, including key terms and concepts
- Fluent English speaker with excellent English writing skills
- Strategic thinker, you prioritize tasks to maximize impact
- Excellent manager of others when required
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in content writing, ideally in web3
- Understand the flexible needs of a fast-growing start-up
- You work well independently and in small teams
- You deliver what you say on time
- You are a self-starter, you take full ownership, responsibility, and accountability for your role.
- Willing to wear multiple hats, and to reach for tasks beyond your scope of work.
- Fast learner, willing to learn, improve and take on new responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay + performance bonuses
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of crypto treasury management
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Annual team off-site at a super cool location
Our Hiring Process
- Screening call of 30 minutes
- Culture fit interview with our team (60 mins)
- In-depth interview with our Head of Marketing (60 minutes)
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly
We look forward to your application!
Please mention the word **AVIDLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok