Posted 13 Nov 2022, 5:11 pm
SEO Manager at Tron
The SEO Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the SEO strategy for the organic presence of the TRON ecosystem which includes a handful of separate websites. This includes onsite, offsite, technical, and keyword optimization. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns and potentially other marketing efforts to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Collect data and create reports on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Work with social media and relevant teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency, blockchain, and web3 industry
Please mention the word **EFFICIENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok