Posted 13 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
eCommerce Operations Manager at Blockstream
Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
The eCommerce Operations Manager will have direct accountability for setting up, managing and driving growth on Amazon platforms worldwide with an emphasis on North America and Europe, but also including all other Amazon marketplaces and our DTC site. They will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support, and execution of activities required to maintain, grow, and deliver sales targets and related KPIs. You will execute marketing strategies, competitive analysis, and keyword research with a deep focus on our product categories on Amazon, which you will set up from scratch.
You will be a key member of the Blockstream eCommerce team and will be responsible for managing activation, conversion, and lead all aspects of Amazon platform growth activity, driving sustainable results at or above plan. To achieve your goals, you will develop strategies and execute to rapidly iterate and optimize the onsite funnel and marketing tactics for Blockstream products in a highly competitive environment. You will own the P&L, Amazon inventory planning and shipment to Amazon Fulfillment Centers worldwide, manage customs declarations, country specific license requirements, location accounting support management, Amazon advertising, referrals, promotions campaigns, SEO, language translations and customer support functions in cooperation with relevant Blockstream departments and work cross-functionally to initiate and drive platform improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
Within 6 Months
- Register for and successfully set up Blockstream’s Amazon stores in US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland and any other new EU markets
- Setup all supporting systems needed to manage above: Local licensing requirements, local tax support, list all relevant Blockstream products on all platforms in local languages (where relevant), setup Amazon programs including promotions, advertising, referrals and others
- Work with Blockstream to manage daily control of advertising cost of sales, profit, and spend and make data-driven strategy decisions across paid Amazon levers (Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, etc.)
- Monitor Amazon keyword ranking, reviews ranking and implement measures for improvement
- Launch new products on Amazon with A+ content, optimized for SEO, keyword performance, etc.
- Assist with asset approval and earmark potential assets to use cross-channel on DTC site
Within 12 Months
- Setup Blockstream Amazon stores in the remaining global markets including Australia, Brazil, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan and others
- Assume management of Amazon growth forecasting and marketing budget
- Develop best-in-class strategy across paid Amazon channels including Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, etc.
- Identify and apply strategies to optimize brand performance on Amazon, test new methods, improve ratings and listing traffic and amplifying highest return channels to grow business
- Drive Amazon and DTC channel on path to profitability
- Weigh in on new product development pipeline with Amazon performance in mind
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- 3+ year(s) of experience of setting up and managing at all levels to the smallest detail level (listing products, understanding how to navigate Amazon ecommerce requirements by US, Canada and local EU countries) Amazon stores and brands in the US and EU.
- Experience with Pay Per Click advertising - Amazon PPC is preferred
- Experience optimizing advertising on Amazon such as Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads
- 3+ year(s) of experience helping brands grow on Amazon Seller or Vendor
- Experience with Amazon e-commerce SAAS tools
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- General knowledge of Bitcoin
- Entrepreneurial and business development mindset
- Broad experience of attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation
- Confidence in developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels
Please mention the word **LAUDABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok