Posted 9 Mar 2022, 4:00 am
Pharmacovigilance Medical Information Specialist at TransPerfect Translations Inc.
In this position, you will contribute to lowering the numbers of false negatives within medical diagnoses through the categorization of different pieces of text related to the subject of Pharmacovigilance, using a labeling system, while also identifying certain key elements contained within each. Experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance is required.<br/><br/>
- Native speaker of one of the following languages: French, Italian, and Japanese
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in Pharmacovigilance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science is required. Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management, etc)
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English. All the training material and guidelines provided are available in English only!.
- Ability to meet daily KPI's
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues.
- Full-time availability through the length of the project.
- Availability to work remotely.
- Ability to understand and implement feedback.
- Find comfort in detail-oriented work.
Once you apply, you will receive an automated email with a test to complete. Please be sure to check your Spam folder in case you don't receive it!
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok