Posted 12 Nov 2022, 3:15 pm
Care Pro Performance Specialist at Honor
We are looking for a Care Professional Performance Specialist who is experienced in addressing complex problems involving performance management with empathy. They will be expected to support the continuous improvement of the performance management processes and department goals. This individual will sit on the Care Pro Human Resources team while working very closely with each of the market teams in their assigned region. The primary function of the role is to deliver feedback to the Care Pros (CPs) regarding their performance.
A Care Professional Performance Specialist (CPPS) manages the most complex performance management situations in their respective region and collaborates with the market team to ensure all performance management is completed in a consistent and timely manner.
- Conduct investigations into Care Professional performance trends and incidents
- Balance Care Pro HR policy and market-specific knowledge to deliver coachings, warnings, and terminations in a timely, fair, and consistent manner with appropriate documentation
- Evaluate pay increases for top performers within the parameters outlined for pay increases in their designated market
- Advise key stakeholders on potential performance management risks or trends in designated markets
- Work with Care Pro Human Resources leadership to develop, implement, and own processes centered on improving Care Pro performance management
- Work with market team to assist in ensuring those delivering performance management outcomes are knowledgeable
- Work with market team to update/coach the team in areas of performance management as needed
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of HR and employment law in a multi-state environment
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership - able to self-manage work, including asking for help when needed
- Strong attention to detail and objective investigative skills
- Experience in having tough conversations and delivering feedback with compassion
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and work towards alignment
- Commitment to supporting our Care Professionals and being their advocate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please mention the word **EXPERTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok