Posted 12 Nov 2022, 3:15 pm
Regional Sales Manager II South Carolina & Georgia at ExtraHop
ExtraHop’s Sales team is growing! Our platform for Network Security Analytics is a unique and powerful component of Security Operations. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in the Security market. If you are at the top of your game, have experience building territories, are a challenger, and can sell innovative next-gen solutions, then we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
This key position requires someone who is able to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ExtraHop’s products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends. You are primarily responsible for increasing revenue in assigned regions/territories/districts through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales or partnerships with resellers.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues
- Identify prospects for ExtraHop products through cold calls, and lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Present and demonstrate ExtraHop products to customers
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Ensure resellers and field sales engineers and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier
- Work with resellers to grow business in your territory
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering)
- 5 years of experience in technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- 2 years of cybersecurity or complex SaaS solutions sales experience
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of sales success in network/application management or related IT infrastructured solutions
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of enterprise networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization technologies, EDR and SIEM
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Existing senior level relationships at a wide range of accounts in your assigned territory
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution with large software, hardware, and/or networking companies
- Ability to travel
Please mention the word **EFFICACIOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok