Posted 11 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Senior SEO Manager at Dataminr
Who you are:
You are a Digital Marketing Professional with over 5 years of experience managing SEO/SEM strategy. You have extensive experience using SEO research tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs, and are comfortable with using tools like Screaming Frog to analyze websites with over 10,000 URLs. You are proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and have used Data Studio or similar reporting tools to create custom reports from Google Analytics, Search Console, or other 3rd party data sources. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to influence and collaborate teams that execute SEM campaigns.
- Define and manage company-wide SEO strategy
- Apply comprehensive SEO fundamentals including writing meta, verifying SEO friendly page elements, creating target keyword lists and maximizing link architecture
- Train and educate stakeholders
- Create best practice documentation for trending content and influence cross-department workflows
- Stay on top of SEO/Publishing industry news and search algorithm changes
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- 5-7 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- 5-7 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Please mention the word **RECONCILE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok