Posted 11 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Customer Analytics Manager at Jobber
Are you passionate about using data to drive impactful product decisions?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Customer Analytics Manager (Digital Marketing) to be part of our Business Analytics team.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Business Analytics is part of the Business Operations team, our internal consulting team - they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, Business Analytics is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Analytics, the Customer Analytics Manager (Digital Marketing) will spearhead the analytical initiatives designed to optimize the effectiveness of Jobber’s Digital Marketing strategy. Jobber is growing at a fast pace and this role will support the company's growth strategy with business improvement recommendations and critical insights.
The Customer Analytics Manager (Digital Marketing) will:
Business & Analytic Consulting
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders to understand their business objectives and define analytical strategy to successfully deliver on those objectives
- Apply subject-matter expertise within Digital Marketing to be a thought partner to the Marketing team by proactively proposing analytical solutions and data insights that drive measurable improvement in marketing strategies & tactics, optimize marketing spend, and drive higher ROI
Hands-On Data Analytics (using SQL)
- Understanding company marketing strategy and the needs of the stakeholders, proactively initiate in-depth (hands-on) data analysis to drive insights, and inform business recommendations. Drive and socialize the proposals to ensure stakeholder’ alignment & buy-in.
- Be responsible for the development, oversight and presentation of marketing insights for business reviews and leadership updates
Experimentation & Measurement
- Develop and implement data-driven solutions to measure and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Support experimentation initiatives by providing requirements for A/B design and executing success measurement and statistical quantification
Collaboration with BI Team
- Provide BI & Data team with requirements for customer analytics data, reports and dashboards
- Make recommendations that enhance our reporting capabilities, establish best practices and an ability to scale
Collaboration with Data Science Team
- Be curious about possibilities and explore techniques, data or unique new ideas that drive business insights and enhance our capability of reporting ROI of marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with Data Science team on ML / AI developments supporting Customer Acquisition Analytics, GTM Marketing strategy and development of automated A/B testing capabilities
To be successful, you should have:
Must Have Skills
- Solid experience in digital marketing analytics in a thought leadership and / or consulting capacity
- Expert-level SQL programming skills
- Hands-on experience working with complex relational data structures for data analysis and insights
- Strong quantitative skills and experience utilizing scientific analytical methods and quantitative analysis techniques for marketing budget allocation decisions (e.g. Market Mix Modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution etc.)
- Deep understanding of SaaS business & measurement KPIs of digital marketing effectiveness
- Strong business acumen & ability to define strategic initiatives and oversee the development of impactful proposals
- Strong communicator with the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to design solutions under data & time constraints
- Passionate about storytelling using data with an ability to synthesize complex information into simple, clear and compelling actionable insights
Nice to Have Skills
- Data Science experience and hands on knowledge of Python
- Experience of mentoring junior analysts in the team
You should also:
- Be proactive and relentless. You are comfortable seeking information independently, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen, empathize and consult with stakeholders, and you can take something complex and difficult and make it easy to digest.
- Be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day - what worked yesterday might not anymore.
Please mention the word **WINNABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok