Posted 10 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm
Video Editor at Careers at BiOptimizers
BiOptimizers is an established and fast-growing health supplements company. We’ve been in business for almost 20 years, and our team is committed to creating a positive “wow” experience for all our customers and clients.
BiOptimizers is on a mission to help people become the healthiest, highest performing version of themselves.
We believe our products empower humanity to achieve an optimal state of well-being in the body, mind, and soul, holistically defined as Optimum Health. We want everyone to become “bioptimized” (biologically optimized) in all aspects.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having helped over 150,000 people optimize their health and digestion since 2004. We are also backed and trusted by the top biohackers, doctors and top authorities in health including David Asprey, Ben Greenfield, and Paul Chek.
Right now, we have an immediate opening for a Video Editor with a creative mind and a passion for Health & Wellness, who can entertain the audience and deliver educational fitness and health related content. This position will support the Nootopia channel of our Brand.
- Compensation: $20 - $24/ hour
- Job Type: Full Time
- 100% remote
- Vacation, Sick, Maternity and Bereavement Leave
- BiOptimizers Health Boosting Formulas (Value at: $2,400/year)
- Free Books and Courses (Thousands a year)
- Free personalized Nootropics (Value at $3,600/year)
- EFT Sessions
- Career strengths-based coaching
- Tight knit team of outgoing professionals
Core/ primary functions of the role:
- Edit original videos, creating compelling narratives in sync with the brand identity and values.
- Thrive in a fast based environment and collaborate with members of a team to create innovative, highly engaging videos.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and introduce new ideas across a broad range of video content, including repurposing existing content in inventive new ways.
What do you need to succeed?
- Be a self-starter who doesn’t require a lot of “micro-management”
- Proven experience (2+years) and high-level knowledge of editing video content
- Expert level Knowledge of video editing software of your choice
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of video formats, standards and constraints
- Up to date knowledge and interest in social platforms content and health industry trends (especially YouTube and TikTok)
- Creative and daring when contributing fresh and engaging ideas to projects while having an exceptional eye for detail and making things look good
- Highly motivated self-starter having the ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to change priorities quickly while keeping a positive, “can-do” attitude and having a willingness to learn
- Good communicator, both written and verbal, fluent in English with impeccable spelling and grammar
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong video editing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone who wants to make an impact and also contribute to the ongoing success of the BiOptimizers Brand. This role has a lot of room to grow as we continue to build out our Video Editing team.
What to Expect
- Application: your profile and resume will be reviewed within 72 hours, and you’ll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!). We aim to respond to every applicant within 5 business days.
- Predictive Index Assessment: All candidates need to complete a behavioral and cognitive assessment through Predictive Index. This tool is an integral part of our hiring process and crucial to limiting bias. You can find out more about Predictive Index here.
- Google Meet Interview: a 30-minute video Core Value interview with two of our Talent Acquisition Specialists to get to know you a bit better and make sure you are aligned with our company core values.
- Initial Assessment: Complete a hands-on job assessment for the position.
- 15-minute Video Call with the team lead
- Panel Interview: a 60-minute video call with Martin and Matt to discuss your background, BiOptimizers, and answer your questions about the team and growth trajectory.
- Reference Check: At this point, we will ask for some references to email as part of our due diligence.
- Offer: Ideally, this is the part where we make the offer, you accept, and we all celebrate!
Additional Application Information
This role is 100% remote so reliable internet is a must. The company is US based however the company is distributed remotely across the globe.
BiOptimizers mission is to elevate the standard global personal health by creating the most potent and effective products in every category we enter. If you join the team, you'll know your efforts are having a direct positive impact in the world. BiOptimizers hires first and foremost based on Core Value alignment.
Become part of our team, and you'll be working alongside like-minded A-players who share your values.
Please mention the word **PROPITIOUSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok