Posted 10 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm
Enterprise Project Manager at Shopmonkey
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to serve, help, and guide corporate stakeholders, franchise shop owners, and their teams who are working to improve their business with Shopmonkey.
Our Best-in-Class Implementation Team is leading the way and revolutionizing the industry with 5 star customer service. With a thorough understanding of Shopmonkey products, and a focus on creative problem solving, every Shopmonkey customer receives exceptional care and attention from our team.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Serve as the main point of contact during a Franchise Partner’s implementation process.
- Deliver top tier customer service and support across all product areas and customer reported issues, through live chat, phone call, and email
- Assist in training customers to ensure the successful beginning of a new customer
- Coordinate deliverables with various internal and external departments
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
We Are Looking For You If You:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in large scale software implementation
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and new challenges
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated to succeed
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, etc.) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with a SaaS business models a plus
- Willingness to travel
- As a nice plus, a true appreciation for cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
Please mention the word **REDEMPTION** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok