Posted 10 Nov 2022, 5:11 pm
HR Coordinator at AlphaPoint
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
AlphaPoint is looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. This individual will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with using HR software and tools. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related emails or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (background checks, onboarding, personal information, tracking/shipping of company equipment etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assist with recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference and background checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Assist with payroll and Ad-Hoc projects
- Assist other team members with HR Administrative needs
- Track and provide updated status on general HR activity
- Support other functions as assigned
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field is preferred; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Familiarity with Payroll practices
- Experience with HR databases, HRIS systems and HR reporting
- Ability to work with ATS software (JAZZ HR)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Strong ability in using Google Suite/ G Suite
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:
- Unlimited vacation PTO
- Fully-Remote Work
- 401K with matching donation
- Comprehensive health coverage options
- Employee recognition programs
Please mention the word **HEROS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok