Posted 9 Nov 2022, 2:00 am
Contract Financial Systems Analyst at Bungie
Reporting to the Financial Systems Senior Manager, the Financial Systems Analyst is a new position supporting Accounting, Finance, and other business units with functional and technical systems expertise. The Financial Systems Analyst will be committed to efficiency and delivering repeatable, systemic solutions with a focus on scalability.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Workday Financials system configuration and implementation, such as Procure to Pay, Record to Cash and Reporting.
- Work closely with Accounting, Procurement and Accounts Payable as well as other business partners to understand business processes, requirements, strategic initiatives and gaps
- Apply knowledge of Workday Financials system to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business process, technical implications, benefits and/or risks
- Configure, test, validate and implement Workday business process changes
- Analyze, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality
- Assist in testing integrations, security and recurring events
- Support the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects and system enhancements
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes including updating or creation of user documentation
- Assist in managing Jira ticket prioritization and workflow
- Coordinate additional production support with external partner
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree, as well as 3+ years of relevant Workday Finance experience or training
- Understanding of Finance operations and experience in Finance data management and reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess needs
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Asana
- Workday Adaptive Planning
- Workday Payroll
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the games industry
Please mention the word **CONSISTENTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok