Posted 9 Nov 2022, 8:46 am
Web3 Educational content manager at Hector Network
About the Library
Hector Library will be a free, safe and trusted environment for new and seasoned users to educate themselves and get involved in DeFi and cryptocurrency space. It will offer up-to-date education on the Hector Network Ecosystem, partner protocols, and all aspects of DeFi and blockchain technology through learning modules, articles, educational videos, and quizzes. As our field is constantly evolving and changing, our educational platform will follow suit. Library has been designed to continually take input from our community and the crypto space at large to keep current with this rapidly evolving sector and the needs of our user base. Our goal is to make Hector Library a hub of education, intellectual discourse, and community engagement.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Web3 Educational content manager who is passionate about blockchain/NFT/Defi/Metaverse and has experience working in a web3 environment to join our newly formed revolutionary project Library. This is a fully remote role which will work autonomously to produce fun, engaging educational content and contribute to the blockchain/web3 education.This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of web3 education platform and collaborate with the brightest minds across the whole team.
If you’re a self-starter, who has creative instincts, driven by a mission to educate people by creating appealing and engaging content, then this is a job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop educational content that is fun, accessible, and targets people who are new to blockchain. Content will include: articles, lesson plans and outlines, scripts for videos, Quizzes on the above material, “Gamified” content, such as quizzes, puzzles or other engaging ways to incentivize learning
- Help to develop and invision our content strategy together with the team
- Work with educational partners to help produce their content, or make recommendations for their content so it is compatible with the overall tone of The Library
- Collaborate with our team, as well as with our partners to align on the content and token incentives
- Create “quizzes” and other gamified elements of course work to increase engagement and enhance learner/user experience
You are a good fit if you have:
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a Content manager
- 2 years of experience as a content manager within blockchain/Defi/crypto space
- Excellent command of English with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Defi products, NFTs, blockchain.
- Experience with educational content is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including strong business, sales and client services acumen
- Portfolio of published work
Why working with us
- Meaningful and fun work. Forget about boring and repetitive job, you’ll create cool and appealing content that will have a huge impact on the blockchain mass adoption
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- The environment of creativity, flexibility and freedom
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Direct influence on our project vision
- Talented and supportive team including an art department to help bring to life your content ideas
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll learn a looot
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Competitive base salary ( in stablecoin)
Please mention the word **ROBUST** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok