Posted 9 Nov 2022, 2:25 pm
Technical Project Manager Senior at CareRev
We are a YC S16 graduate and believe in quickly iterating on features to build products that people want. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid kanban/scrum system. We believe in the agile manifesto, but not the industry straight jacket that has arisen around what it means to be "agile". Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to degradations in system/feature performance, have ideas on how to solve ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Join the Engineering Team where you will be responsible for delivery of products and projects that touch many facets of CareRev.
- Work with all kinds of roles within the engineering team including client app engineers, back end engineers, product managers, designers, data engineers, data scientists, devops engineers and more!
- Responsible for driving projects to delivery.
- Sniff out and help resolve/route project blockers both within the team itself and from cross-team dependencies.
- Manage project expectations across the company.
- Organize and optimize communications about projects to expedite delivery.
What We’re Looking For:
- You always know the state of a project: what needs to happen next, what's done, who's doing what
- You manage expectations about projects across the company
- You understand web/internet technologies well enough to chat with Engineering
- Experience facilitating meetings with a mix of talent ranging from Engineers to Executives
- You can drive decisions around scope, time, cost, resources, quality, and risk
- Clear and succinct writing and communication across non-technical and technical stakeholders
- You understand one or more ticket tracking systems - Shortcut, Jira, Fogbugz, Trello, Asana, etc
- You've studied kanban, process flow/JIT delivery processes, agile manifesto, and have a good idea when to pull in elements from each to expedite software projects and deliver working software.
- 5+ years of experience leading software development projects
- Some travel required up to 10%
Please mention the word **FOOLPROOF** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok