Posted 9 Nov 2022, 2:25 pm
Partner Operations Associate at PagerDuty
As a Partner Operations Associate on the Partner Operations team at PagerDuty, you will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Partner, Marketing, Finance and Legal teams in all regions to streamline our Partner Lead-To-Cash Flow. You will be working with intelligent and driven individuals focused on delivering high impact projects.
The ideal candidate must be an organized problem solver, data-driven, and have excellent analytical skills. Software-as-a-service or other subscription based work experience will be helpful.
- Quickly become an expert and global front-line support for sales systems and data, especially Salesforce.com specific to all Partner related activities
- Intake & triage of Partner Operations SFDC Queue
- Support, maintain and continuously improve our Partner processes
- Drive special projects in data quality assurance across key areas of our sales team which includes documenting specific processes and enabling the Partner team and beyond
- Work with our Partner team to identify and explore opportunities for sales process improvements and help drive enablement efforts as it relates our Partner deal workflow
- Support our Partner Ecosystem from onboarding new partners to closing deals
- Liason for AWS related to deals, projects and data sharing
- Ad-hoc analyses as required by Partner or Partner Operations leadership
- BS/BA Degree or a minimum of 2 years of corporate experience
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven Self Starter
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Attention to details, follow through and strong analytical thinking
- High level of integrity & dependability with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to operate in “hyper-growth environment” with moderate supervision
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Experience working specifically with Partner Operations is preferred
- Experience working for a SaaS company is highly preferred
- advanced level of English
Please mention the word **RECONCILE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok