Posted 9 Nov 2022, 2:26 pm
VP Digital Marketing at ExtraHop
Vice President of Digital Marketing
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero-day exploits, and ransomware attacks. ExtraHop helps the world’s leading enterprises, including The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty, and Wizards of the Coast, rise above the noise to secure their business in the cloud and on the ground. We have ambitious growth plans, and we're looking for people who would love to join us on this exciting journey and grow their careers at the same time.
We are looking for an experienced strategic digital strategist, full-funnel performance marketer who has passion for driving business growth to join our awesome marketing team as VP of Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing our digital marketing strategies across both awareness generating activities and demand generation. You will create winning digital strategies that enable our brand to effectively engage with our target audiences and turn prospects into clients, and clients into advocates. You will also own the customer experience across our corporate website – creating a demand generation engine that supports the company’s business objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
In this role you will:
- Set corporate and business-level digital strategies and operational plans for the digital marketing function, including objectives, success metrics, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives in order to support sales, drive bookings and revenue growth and increase market share
- Drive the channel strategy in support of integrated campaigns and broad-based business goals through multi-channel marketing (social, search, display, blog, SEO, etc.) to drive a steady inbound engine fine-tuned to consistently acquire new, quality leads across ICPs
- Manage our corporate website to drive a strong brand presence and qualified leads, coordinating closely with product marketing, communications, marketing operations and other internal stakeholders
- Establish a fast-moving, engaged and high-performing digital strategy as well as identify, oversee and cultivate agency and vendor relationships that extend our reach and maximize business potential
- Work in partnership with product marketing, corporate marketing, and demand generation, to develop a comprehensive plan to build top of mind awareness, stimulate preference, and, ultimately drive demand
- Establish KPIs and targets across the full funnel drive optimization programs to consistently improve results and over time marketing spend efficiency
- Drive growth in traffic, engagement, and community size across all digital platforms
- Drive efforts to be on the forefront of digital approaches, including personalization and demand generation
- Define and maintain the organization’s search and social media presence to engage prospective customers, existing customers and job applicants
- Test and optimize digital campaigns by message, channel, region and market segment; prioritize digital spend across paid channels based on priorities and what’s working well
- Partner closely with corporate communications, marketing campaigns, and creative teams on content and messaging
- Work closely with marketing performance management team on full-funnel reporting and analytics of digital success metrics
- Create best practices and earn adoption in North America, EMEA, and APAC regions
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to maximize return on investment (ROI) from our digital marketing efforts
- Own and optimize the Digital Marketing budget including forecasting and tracking expenses
- Develop a culture of ongoing testing to drive ongoing optimization and results
- Manage the hiring, developing and retaining of digital marketing talent
- Work across marketing to align efforts with personas and customer journeys
- Identify gaps in our current martech stack, agency lineup and digital infrastructure
- 17+ years of digital marketing experience in a complex, multi-product B2B or SaaS environment
- Digital marketing thought leader who can articulate best practices and strategies for a corporate brand
- A successful history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for growing awareness, reach, and engagement across a portfolio of social and web channels
- Experience with SEO, SEM and online advertising
- Experience in growing and managing a global team and comfortable in a fast-paced global business environment
- Strong leadership skills with ability to collaborate with coworkers and influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to build and deploy robust multi-channel digital plans with demonstrated growth and success
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving growth environment and ability to successfully juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Exceptional prioritization, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
Please mention the word **APOTHEOSIS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok