Posted 9 Nov 2022, 2:26 pm
Sales Reporting Analyst at Cars.com
About the Role:
CARS Revenue Strategy and Operations team is looking for a Sales Reporting Analyst to join a team tasked with transforming the business revolutionizing the way our company displays its performance metrics to internal customers. This position will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to measure our business and communicate the data and trends. Critical thinking and data display optimization skills are a must. A candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. This individual will interact with all levels of sales and management.
Additionally, the Sales Reporting Analyst will be responsible for providing reports, dashboards and analysis that are immediately actionable by the sales team, guiding them with the information they need to positively impact the business’s bottom line. The Sales Reporting Analyst must be accountable, detail oriented, and able to deliver accurate and professional analysis, reports, presentations, and communications on time.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design reporting and dashboards that measure leading and lagging indicator activities.
- Develop tools and systems for ongoing measurement and socialization of results.
- Run, interpret, and share sales performance results with business partners throughout the organization; this may include standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from a variety of inputs using multiple output methods (Excel, Word, PPT, SalesForce, Tableau among others)
- Be a trusted advisor to the business. Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating ad hoc requirements/requests to consistently deliver relevant and impactful results
- Coach and model exemplary behavior for fellow team members
- Ensure rigorous quality control over data, analyses and metrics through processes and procedures.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy and timeliness, adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues.
- Maintain an enterprise-wide viewpoint; understand and improve the team’s ability to drive positive impact throughout the company as a whole
- Ability to validate own work and tie-out to an existing source of truth in order to ensure accuracy
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of all team projects and priorities; serve as backup for any teammate
- Critical thinker; can determine the best way to structure data, measure and display performance metrics
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Experience in Salesforce Report and Dashboard creation
- Tableau skill strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; track record of presenting data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with, and adaptive to, change
- 4 year college degree in a quantitative field required, business background preferred
- Minimum two years analysis & reporting experience
- Track record of making proactive and positive recommendations to business leaders on ways to improve data display and consumption
- History of building dashboards in Salesforce from requirements gathering with stakeholders to deployment
- Experience creating and delivering reporting analysis on tight deadlines
- Multiple examples of strong presentation skills including verbal presentation, PowerPoint creation and formal written documents
- History of continuous professional education and growth
Please mention the word **RECOMMEND** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok