Posted 9 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Web Developer at Star Atlas
Senior Web Developer
Head of Engineering, Chief Technology Officer
About Star Atlas:
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by ATMTA Inc., Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
About the Technology team:
Developers wanting to be in a high growth, highly innovative environment are drawn to the Star Atlas Technology Team. We have dramatically increased our team size since inception. Which came with implementing newer, better ways to work at scale. All the while, keeping our humanity-centric company culture firmly in-tact.
At the root of Star Atlas is a product vision with an excellent new IP and a technological architecture that aims to bring in a new generation of multiplayer gaming. We are building a game economy of the likes which has never been seen before, or even considered possible in prior generations, through the use of decentralized computing & blockchain. These are things that creative engineers can rally around with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm, which is exactly what we’ve seen from those that have joined Star Atlas.
- Implement UI design mockups into either a React & Typescript environment, or static HTML/CSS
- Write high-quality, scalable, maintainable, and functional code that supports the existing and future functionality of our web product(s)
- Collaborate with other specializations, including Product Managers, Blockchain, UI, UX, and Game System Designers to help create an engaging, polished and performant experience for our users
- Provide input on technical design, architecture, and web features
Work closely with Product Manager to prototype web features to validate functionality
- High levels of proficiency with Node.js, React, Typescript, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working on a large-scale production web application
- Ability to think critically and work in fast-paced, iterative startup environment with minimal supervision
Strong communication skills to collaborate with a fully remote team to identify, produce, and deliver tasks on time with an uncompromising dedication to quality
- Blockchain-based or Web3 app development
- Experience contributing to apps with robust and highly automated CI/CD pipelines
- Fluency in design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have passion and working knowledge of crypto and/or gaming
Please mention the word **INGENIOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok