Posted 8 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Copywriter at Nacelle
Who we are:
Nacelle is a composable commerce platform provider that allows brands and retailers to easily syndicate commerce and content data to multiple heads, endpoints and channels by transforming, storing and reindexing data in real-time. With Nacelle, companies can future-proof their business by composing the commerce stack they want — giving them the agility needed to build unique and dynamic shopping experiences, while optimizing business operations for growth. Nacelle is a venture-backed company with over $75 million raised from institutional investors including Tiger Global, Index Ventures and iNovia. For more information, go to nacelle.com
Nacelle is looking for someone with excellent writing and research skills to be our full-time, in-house copywriter. This person will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video and social), working closely with marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and articulate messaging.
In this role you will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished and engaging content
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content that’s fresh and relevant that connects with a desired audience and drives action
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver content for inbound campaigns, thought leadership content, blogs and more
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement and optimization
- Work with product teams to refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical product content
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize reach
- Collaborate with designers, agencies and the broader marketing team
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing or similar field
- You have 3-5 years' industry experience as an effective writer
- You quickly learn and understand complex topics
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- You have a proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- You have the ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- You have excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- You have demonstrated working closely with marketing to deliver campaigns on time
- You have experience with SEO
- You have strong research skills
We’d be really excited if you have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good proven problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- You are a team player
- You are solution orientated
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of "forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork."
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at TA@getnacelle.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.
Please mention the word **EXCELLENCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok