Posted 8 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Email Production Specialist at Cordial
The Email Production Specialist will be a hands-on resource to set up, QA, and deploy email campaigns for Cordial clients. You’ll code emails and build segments and automations to power highly personalized marketing campaigns designed to drive revenue growth for our clients. This position is remote, with US-West Coast hours, and will report directly to the Director of Client Success.
- Execute end-to-end email campaign production including:
- Coding dynamic, personalized emails in HTML/CSS
- Setting-up/editing multiple programs within a deployment
- Targeting segmentation
- Developing schedules
- Ensure excellence with QA and troubleshooting HTML files using Litmus, EmailOnAcid, or similar inbox rendering tools.
- Ensure email campaigns deploying across multiple internal systems adhere to industry best practices.
- Build list segmentations and cross-channel message orchestrations in Cordial.
- Collaborate with client creative teams, managers and stakeholders for the creation and management of content.
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that content/message is approved by business owners and creative is optimized for delivery and performance.
- Lead requesting additional data feeds in or out of the ESP platform to deliver on desired customer communication goals.
- Monitor technical issues relating to email delivery and marketing automation.
- Manage the proofing & approval process with the client: make updates as needed: copy updates, URL, images, content in transactional and marketing workflow emails.
- Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
- Preferred (but not required): Familiarity with database marketing, customer relationship management, and segmentation.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in email and digital operations, with hands-on production experience including HTML coding, automated customer journeys, A/B testing and audience queries. Experience using Cordial a plus. Experience with SaaS and/or rapidly growing startups is a plus.
- You have some expertise in email best practices such as creative and coding for mobile vs desktop.
- You are familiar with project management tools, e.g. Basecamp, Mavenlink, Microsoft Project, etc.
- You have some expertise in customer databases: relational database structure, data relationships, import and export processes.
- You have some knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL laws and compliance.
- You have very strong attention to detail, you are well organized, and you are able to prioritize amongst numerous projects and tasks.
- You are detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively.
- You have a positive outlook, are a self-starter, have a high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- You have the ability to work both independently and with a team. You have a strong bias toward collaboration and an ability to work effectively in a cross functional and geographically dispersed team. You are willing to ask questions and be naturally curious both in your role but also for your own professional development.
Please mention the word **PAINLESSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok