Posted 8 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Customer Success Manager at CareRev
What You’ll Do:
- Confirm orientation logistics with the facility
- Responsible for 5 or more facility touches, weekly
- Weekly touchpoints with regional Credentialing Specialists
- Weekly touchpoints with Enterprise Account Manager/Director of Strategic Accounts
- Manage 1-2 Systems or at least 5 Facilities (depending on complexity/size of account of facility Director of AM to decide complexity/size)
- Troubleshoot in-app issues pertinent to daily facility operations/training
- Respond to general client questions around professionals and coordinating response with Onboarding team
- Responsible for day-to-day facility operations post-Implementation
- Grow and maintain relationships with Facility Operators (end-users utilizing the CareRev app non-C Suite)
- Meet with regional team and provide updates to GM and DSAs on health of the facility & present needs/escalations/forecasting strategically
- Identify friction points to discuss with the GMs and DSAs- start slab and fill out weekly (wins, concerns, opportunities, orientation seats, funnel metrics, cancellation metrics)
- Identify and escalate changes related to regional waitlisting/onboarding settings
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams and submit tickets for new features/updates to the CareRev backend tool
- Act as subject matter expert, ready to speak to client risks and mitigation plans in client-facing meetings
- Attend client facing meetings as needed
- Facilitate weekly regional scrum/ team meetings
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a client or customer-facing role.
- Data-driven and comfortable with holding the team accountable to monthly KPIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to lead internal and external client-facing meetings.
- Comfort around using various tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Salesforce, and proficient with presentation software.
- An enjoyment in identifying process improvements and working collaboratively across teams.
- Flexibility, a creative mind-set when solving problems, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Bonus: you have previous experience at a health-tech startup
Please mention the word **INVALUABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok