Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:40 pm
Senior Account Executive at Samsara
About this role:
For ambitious professionals looking to accelerate a SaaS sales career, there is no better place than Samsara. We’re a newly public company that’s established yet has so much more growth ahead—meaning you get to shape our future. In return, you’ll hone your skills and be challenged to grow in a setting that’s as meaningful as it is fast-paced.
Our work is tangible. When you close a deal at Samsara, it has incredible ripple effects. Each partnership means truck drivers can get home safely thanks to AI dash cams, a utilities company can conserve energy and pass cost savings on to residents, or a grocery store can stock up on items so families can put food on the table.
With our massive market opportunity and high-performance culture, you’re bound to win big.
This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will bring the Internet of Things to mid-sized customers, building Samsara's business and bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers. Typical sales will be $20k to $100k, and involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, managing trials, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs.
You should apply if:
- Your mantra is #alwaysbeprospecting: The world of operations is vast. Your customers are often out in the field and the best way to catch them is live on the phone. Samsara’s top reps do constant research to find companies and contacts to expand their pipeline.
- You have innate curiosity in how businesses work: One day you’ll meet with someone in waste management and the next you may be learning about the inner workings of a food distribution center. Our top sales team members seek to learn the ins and outs of the businesses they support in order to make a larger impact.
- You build genuine relationships with your customers: This job isn’t just about detailed RFPs. Our customers value human relationships built over time.
- You want to be with the best: Samsara’s high-performance culture means you’ll be surrounded by the best and challenged to go farther than you have before.
This may not be the right role for you if:
- You aren’t willing to put in the work: Samsara sales are complex. You will need to prospect more than other companies. You will need to learn about businesses where you previously had little knowledge. The payoff is big but you have to be willing to put in the work.
- You aren’t a team player: At Samsara, sales is a team sport. We help each other out by sharing best practices and focus on winning as a team.
- You have nothing more to learn: Every Samsarian has a growth mindset and believes that what got us here won’t get us there .
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience driving mid-large deal sizes
- Experience with high volume cold calling
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing, high growth tech environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Please mention the word **STEADIEST** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok