Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:40 pm
Senior Account Executive at Reciprocity
We are actively looking for a driven Senior Account Executive with knowledge of SaaS technology and solid B2B sales experience that want to be the CEO of their own territory. We are on target to double in our revenue goals this year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to bring in new customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for showcasing our product, ROAR, closing new customers, and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. You will be a top performer that is excited to join a company in high growth mode. Our team is located all over the US and this role is 100% remote.
- Prospecting new business & closing business from assigned leads
- Demonstrating our product and working with a broader team to meet the needs of each prospect
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor or equivalent
- Proven record of sales success, ideally selling to information security personnel such as CISOs
- Hands-on sales style including product demonstrations
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- High energy and a positive attitude
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. The majority of our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put customers first
Please mention the word **FAITH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok