Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:40 pm
Senior Manager Technical Account Management at HackerRank
We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As the Senior Manager of Solution Engineering, you will play a pivotal role in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation." You will work with and develop a highly-talented team team of Solution Engineers (SEs) that provide technical account management for our customers. SEs are an integral part of our Customer Success organization, and they work alongside Customer Success Managers to optimize the value and impact of HackerRank's products and platform for our customers. You will be responsible for defining all aspects of the services delivered by the team, creating standards and best practices, and assuring the quality of service delivery for customers.
You will be working on:
- Leading, attracting and mentoring a global team of Solution Engineering (i.e., technical account management) professionals.
- Developing the Solution Engineering practice into a high-performing team by defining best practices, facilitating ongoing technical enablement, and coaching and mentoring team members.
- Driving and supporting cross functional initiatives to deliver key results.
- Managing technical and customer escalations from the Customer Success and Professional Services teams; acting act as an extension of the Solution Engineering team when required.
- Scaling team processes to enable and support HackerRank's growth.
- Providing solutions and best practices for key services delivered by the team including developing assessment specifications, question selection and assessment creation, and defining skills requirements for various technical domains (i.e. DevOps, Data Science, Back-end Engineering).
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in technical account management within a SaaS organization.
- 2+ years experience leading a Technical Account Management or Solutions Consulting (post-sales) team
- Experience working with or within a Professional Services/Customer Success team
- Basic proficiency in at least one programming language
- Sufficient familiarity with REST API and SQL to lead a team of technical professionals who utilize these skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Competencies: Leadership, Coaching and Developing Others, Process Improvement / Scaling Operations, Teamwork, Bias for Action, and Technical Skills
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, Gympass and Galileo)
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention the word **ENJOYABLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok