Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:40 pm
Manager Inside Sales West at Samsara
About the role:
Samsara is seeking Inside Sales Managers to join our passionate, high energy, and fast moving sales team. You’ll lead and support our Account Executives II focusing on mid-sized and enterprise businesses in the US region. You will have a consistent track record of ability to hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Coach a team of ~8 account executives on sales strategy, pipeline reviews and achieve quarterly targets
- Hire new account executives and provide both onboarding and ongoing coaching to ensure their growth and success
- Work cross-functionally to strategically solve problems and project manage
- Create content for ongoing training and development
- Support account executives through professional development plans
- Provide clear and tactical feedback to account executives
- Further culture within the team and commercial organization with high emotional intelligence
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years sales experience, with proven performance owning a complex selling motion from prospecting through close
- 2-3+ years experience managing a team
- Strong track record of overachievement with experience in coaching a team on outbounding
- Understanding of complex sales cycles involving multiple decision makers, multiple products, and extended time-frames
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with public speaking
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Self-starter and adaptable to change
- Continued growth mindset to learn a unique industry
- Proficient in data driven decision making
- Ability to provide upwards feedback
- Familiarity with SFDC
Please mention the word **REAFFIRMATION** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok