Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:40 pm
Key Account Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an ambitious, over-achieving Key Account Manager to join our Account Management team – this role is critical to Acquia’s aggressive growth strategy. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription.
This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance and is designed for an experienced account manager who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer success. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Managing 25-35 accounts ranging in values
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Strong experience of working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal over-sight from sales or senior management
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please mention the word **EYECATCH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok