Posted 5 Nov 2022, 2:41 pm
Alerts Program Manager at Pure Storage
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage has Support centers in Mountain View, CA, Lehi, UT, Dublin, Ireland & Singapore, Asia. Our culture focuses on 5 key values – Persistence, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership, and Customer First. Pure Storage is looking for an Alerts Program Manager. In this role you will act as a subject matter expert for alerting at Pure. This role requires a deep understanding of Pure Storage products and processes. This includes an understanding of Support, Engineering & Customer Experience in relation to alerts. This requires background knowledge internal to Pure & its products. Any change to alerting can be costly to the business and it requires a strong attention to detail.
The goal of this organization is to help our customers solve problems quickly, efficiently and build the muscle to solve problems that would ordinarily have to be sent to the Development team to solve. This position is ideal for a strong alerts program manager looking to take the next step in their career and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Work with various stakeholders in Engineering and Technical Services to develop, evaluate and improve on alerts in order to better support Pure products and services
- Monitor internal channels for alert creation, updates and review
- Review and manage alert deployment routing rules
- Create, send and maintain KPI report on alert trends (case creation/reduction, signal/noise, new alert stats, etc)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer-facing, technical support work preferably with Pure Storage Support
- Ability to read and modify JSON/Python at a basic level
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of FSM, in particular how it can be leveraged with the “Global Alert Router” (GAR)
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of SQL (Snowflake, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Intermediate understanding of ServiceNow case tables & usage (Optional if you are stronger with SQL and are able to navigate case data effectively)
- Ability to effectively search Jira (JQL) and self-service information on bugs, code deployment process and code changes
- Ability to utilize git & navigate code changes
- Have experience with fuse & support tools, and be able to quickly advise on tools to help investigate alerts
- Prior technical services experience at a storage or industry related company is a bonus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, soft skills, and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Some travel between Mountain View, CA and Lehi, UT may be required
- Must be able to work: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PT
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
For Colorado Applicants (as required by SB19-085):
- Minimum annual base salary of $124,000. This position may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
- US Benefits Summary
Please mention the word **STYLIZED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok