Posted 4 Nov 2022, 2:30 pm
Security Engineer IV at Limeade
Lead Security Engineer
Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to safeguard the company and our customers as a remote employee or hybrid in our Bellevue office. This role is positioned as the lead of the Security Engineering Team and will be a prominent face of the Limeade Information Security Team, reporting directly to the CISO. As a Lead Security Engineer at Limeade, you will be instrumental in the design, implementation, and operation of Limeade’s security program. You will lead security operations that support platform engineering, monitoring, triaging and remediation of security issues, and incident response. On a regular basis, you will interact with teams across Limeade and with our customers. Your efforts will contribute to 24x7 operation of a highly distributed application service customers around the globe.
A strong candidate for this role is ready to a lead within a small and growing security team and managed SOC, tasked with protecting a rapidly expanding global employee experience platform. This is a demanding role with all expectations of scaling a successful Information Security Program at a fast growing, publicly listed company. Our mission is supported strongly by the business and there is ample opportunity for advancement.
- Develop, implement, and operate security solutions across a highly distributed platform and supporting Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure
- Lead internal Security Engineers, contractors, and Managed SOC teams and function as a security SME across teams of software engineers and developers
- Identify gaps in our current processes, workflows and design solutions; and recommend changes or enhancements as needed to improve efficiency through automation and scalability
- Work with other teams to drive new projects, product implementations configuration reviews, and technical vendor assessments, ensuring that best practice standards are maintained
- Lead and manage Limeade’s security incident response program
- Oversee the vulnerability management program and remediation efforts across all disciplines, which includes implementation and management of systems to detect and triage threats
- Weigh in on new Vendor Assessments as needed to ensure compliance of our security requirements and best practices
- Work directly with the CISO to guide vision and strategy for the Information Security Program
- Work directly with customers to safeguard users and resolve critical security issues
Support company-wide initiatives for HIPAA, SOC 2, GDPR, and related regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Hands-on Cloud Security Expert
- A high degree of technical skill and acumen:
- Cloud Security Expert capable of implementing and managing security solutions in a Microsoft Azure cloud computing environment.
- AWS is preferred but not required.
- Implementing and managing IDS/IPS, Web Application Firewall (WAF), SIEM tools for event logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and endpoint security management with Azure-centric focus
- Strong working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or security industry certification such as CISSP, CEH, CISM, CASP, SSCP) preferred but not required
- Seven or more (7+) years of experience with Information Security roles with emphasis on building and operation a global Information Security Program
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations, solve problems, and drive results
- Strong handle on and practical experience with incident response process
- Broad technology understanding related to security threats
- Ability to triage various types of security events
- Experience projects or teams
- Demonstrable capability to learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a global rapidly changing organization
- Ability to participate in on call rotation
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please mention the word **SOLID** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok