Posted 4 Nov 2022, 2:30 pm
Enterprise Account Executive at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities.
The ideal candidate needs to
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings; built on individualized business cases by customer
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Maintains accurate and realistic forecast
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have...
- Highly motivated, over achiever, great teammate, driven
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team passionate about creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/demeanor, flexibility toward dynamic change
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- Understands value creation selling
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; is a natural "hunter"
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- Experienced in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Please mention the word **ENTHRALLED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok