Posted 4 Nov 2022, 2:45 pm
Procurement Manager at Webflow
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it. We’re looking for a Procurement Manager to help us build a world-class Procurement function.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Procurement Manager, you’ll…
- Oversee procurement technology systems, end-to-end purchasing processes, policy governance, training/education, and daily operations
- Contribute to the foundational framework of the Procurement function to effectively scale operations in support of Webflow’s goals
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to streamline processes, drive cost efficiencies, monitor operational KPI performance, and ensure policy compliance
- Support internal customers by facilitating accurate and favorable transactions, and on-going supplier management and accountability
- Empower business partners to improve purchasing decisions by developing knowledge guides, templates, and process documentation
- Raise purchase requisitions and manage purchase order processing by coordinating with requesting departments to clarify requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable and Accounting in an autonomous, supportive team environment to support financial reporting, audit, and close processes.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Procurement Manager if you have:
- Progressive procurement or strategic sourcing experience in fast-paced environments scaling high-growth businesses in the technology industry, preferably at an enterprise software or SaaS business
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to distill complex concepts/insights into digestible formats
- Demonstrated financial acumen and a track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong-cross functional relationships
- Clear understanding of procure-to-pay processes and experience implementing company-wide processes and systems, managing cross-functional communications, identifying opportunities of efficiencies, driving automation to optimize for scalable operations
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating vendor contracts
- Owned or implemented financial and procurement technology systems (Zip and NetSuite a plus)
- Ability to work independently or with minimal guidance
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Procurement Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.
Please mention the word **PRIVILEGE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok