Posted 4 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
Growth Marketing Lead Product & Platform at Ava Labs
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is fluent in blockchain technologies to lead growth marketing for Product & Platform at Ava Labs. This is a director level role reporting to the CMO. This person will work closely with business owners in our Product and Engineering teams to understand their business goals and priorities, partner with these leaders to design and implement creative marketing strategies in support of those goals, and collaborate with peers in marketing functions to oversee the execution of these strategies and campaigns. This is the ideal role for technically-minded, crypto-native professionals with a background in integrated marketing, a strong command of how to leverage paid, owned and earned media in support of growth, and a history of success conceiving of and managing headline-making marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead marketing efforts for Product & Platform at Ava Labs, including core infrastructure and upgrades, developer tooling, and bridge, explorer and wallet technologies.
- Consult with internal business leads in Product & Engineering to understand growth objectives and business strategy, and serve as the primary marketing liaison to these operating units.
- Serve as a proxy for the customer (developers, users, institutions) and advocate for their needs.
- Craft messaging and develop brand stories that speak to the problems faced by the customer(s), and that effectively demonstrate the empathy and authority needed to convey the value of Avalanche’s offering to devs and users in these categories.
- Design creative marketing strategies to support business growth / goals - and optimized for CAC and on-chain activity - in consultation with marketing peers Design, PR & Communications, Content & Social, Paid Marketing, Community and Events.
- Quarterback the execution of these integrated marketing campaigns through collaboration with marketing peers in various disciplines
- Work with the marketing analytics team to measure campaign performance and make data-driven adjustments to funnel and tactics as necessary.
- Regularly produce and deliver reports that succinctly communicate strategies, tactics and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years leading integrated marketing campaigns to support growth (B2B and B2C)
- Knowledgeable in blockchain technology, including fluency with subjects that include systems architecture, consensus mechanisms, state management, virtual machines and interoperability.
- Hands-on experience implementing customer acquisition strategies through both organic and performance media
- Experience managing cross-functional teams in an indirect capacity
- Proficiency in Social Media Management: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram
- Fluency and comfort with data analysis and basic modeling
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Adroit at communicating with peers and executives
- Experience in and tolerance for high-growth environments
- Superior writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong personal and team leadership traits
- Inclusive, affable mindset with high EQ
Salary Range: $110,000 to $137,600
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please mention the word **ANGELIC** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok