Posted 11 Mar 2022, 2:15 pm
Associate Research Insights & Planning at M Booth Health
Who We Are:
We are experts in catalyzing conversations and connections that lead to better health for people everywhere.
At M Booth Health, we bring a unique mix of professional health and consumer connectors to every challenge. Our specialists have deep expertise and success navigating the complex commercial, policy and advocacy environments, and we are dedicated to achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes resulting in near perfect client satisfaction ratings year after year.
Our team has devoted their careers to advancing public health and medicine, and join us from agencies, the Hill, government service, pharmaceutical companies, advocacy organizations, and more. As part of the award-winning consumer PR powerhouse M Booth, M Booth Health offers best-in-class creative, digital and research capabilities to all of our clients and teams.
We believe that better health starts with better conversations. Let’s talk.
Who You Are:
This position is for someone who is passionate about audience and market research, has a proven track record of helping drive research-to-action plans and is looking for a high-visibility role where they can truly make an impact. You are a seasoned researcher or planner who is excited by the idea of building our insight and innovation practice in the healthcare space. In this role, you will report to the SVP, Insights and Innovation, with a focus on helping leading healthcare brands and organizations better understand their audiences and their marketplace through research.
A few things to know as you’re applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- A sense of humor helps. We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply (kidding, kind of).
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of research and/or planning experience, working either at an agency, in-house or at a research firm
- Skilled across a variety of research and analytics methodologies, primarily focused on quantitative (survey writing and analysis), secondary market research and trend report analysis, social listening analytics and measurement techniques and qualitative research (interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Passionate about identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Comfort working with agile approaches to research and interested in experimenting with new tools.
- Experience working with research and strategy teams to create visually compelling reports with insights that allow clients to easily evaluate social listening topics, competitor activity, media trends and digital analytics
- Experience identifying and/or analyzing niche audiences and their behaviors, attitudes and needs and communicating these in a way that is easy-to-understand and actionable.
- Ability to work both independently and with the strategy team depending on the project.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complex methodologies or findings into easy-to-understand language
- Experience working with research vendors and using research tools to derive actionable insights (e.g. Symplur, Talkwalker, GFK MRI, Helixa, ComScore, Netbase Quid, Google Analytics, Survey Monkey/Google Survey, Trend Reports, Quantitative Survey Vendors, Focus Group, Interviews, etc or similar tools)
- Comfort and experience researching complex health related issues and working with healthcare organizations and brands preferred but not essential.
- Experience setting appropriate KPIs and optimization metrics, understanding how best to approach setting benchmarks and goals according to client needs a plus.
- Experience participating in new business activities from research, brainstorming, program development, presentations to establishing new client relationships a plus.
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the healthcare industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, master’s degree a plus
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Booth Healther:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok