Posted 3 Nov 2022, 1:50 pm
Dispute Analyst Contract Position at Sift
About the Team:
Sift’s operations team is looking for a Dispute Analyst to join our team. The operations team is a group of specialists who are obsessed with achieving success for our clients. Attention to detail is an understatement and any initiative that doesn’t have the merchant’s best interest at heart is rejected. Seriously, don’t be surprised to see analysts get goosebumps after they win a chargeback for a merchant..
What We’re Looking For:
Dispute analysts play a critical role in our disputes resolution business and must be highly detail oriented. Analysts must ensure that chargeback representation and documentation sent to payment processors on behalf of our clients are complete and error free. Analysts are expected to work independently and efficiently to meet goals, cross train in other areas of the business, and provide exceptional customer support.
What you’ll do:
- Research chargeback disputes and build cases to recover funds for merchants .
- Validate data from other sources and ensure an appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Do the above with a penchant for both speed and accuracy
- Investigate disputed transactions for fraudulent activity
- Review and resolve transactions with alerts
- Pull, load and label data from disparate sources
What would make you a strong fit:
- Ability to analyze information, think through difficult problems, and make critical decisions based on limited information
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Experience in chargebacks or in the payments industry preferred
- Experience in Quality Assurance is helpful
- Available for potential weekend, night and holiday work
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy
Please mention the word **GLORY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok