Posted 2 Nov 2022, 1:40 pm
Content Review Specialist Intern at KnowBe4
This position is fully remote, meaning you will not be required to work in our Clearwater, FL office. However, you will have the option to work in-office or hybrid, if you are located in the greater Tampa Bay area and would like to do so.
This position is open within approved states in the U.S. Not all 50 states are approved.
Dates of Program: May 22 - August 11, 2023 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that for internship positions with the in-office or hybrid option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the duration of the internship. Some internship positions are hybrid/in-office and some are fully virtual. Positions that say "Remote" in the title are fully remote, and positions without "Remote" in the title are hybrid and the intern will be expected to be in the Clearwater office 2-3 days a week.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding, and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team-building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. Because we offer both hybrid and remote internships, we will offer a variety of virtual activities, in addition to in-person activities for those interns located in the Tampa Bay area. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
- Assist in formulating decisions and provides approval related to usability in validation process of courses
- Assist in quality checking online eLearning modules and provides feedback and training to courseware staff
- Provide quality control review of web-based content
- Help review and edit course scripts, descriptions, storyboards, and other deliverables
- Assist in the review graphics/art department deliverables as to quality and adherence to storyboard dictates
- Review and periodically update our in-house style guide (courseware policy and procedure document), if necessary and applicable to intern
- Help manage the master glossary and other master documents
- Assist on writing projects as needed
- Provide feedback in a collaborative way that helps to make all of the departments in courseware better
- Understands web accessibility and reviews for accessible standards and best practices (ADA/508
- Using different tools to ensure the product meets the eLearning and KnowBe4 standards.
- Project management tools
- Accessibility tools
- Remote Desktop testing environment
- Instructional design tools
- Learn how to use screen readers and test in acquired environments
- Learn to research topics to ensure accuracy
- Effectively communicate with team members issues and address them
- Potential permanent position with one of the KnowBe4 publishing teams
- Working in a high-speed environment and learning to deliver on time
- You will learn about developing engaging elearning content with universal design and accessibility in mind. After your internship, you will understand the process and tools needed to perform an extensive QA review for both content, graphics, and functional testing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Highly skilled with computers and able to get around a cloud-based directory
- Able to correct others with grace while, at the same time, encouraging them to continue to reach for mastery
- Preferably multi-lingual, but not necessary
- B.A. in English (or comparable life/work experience) required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working with editing and content review
Please mention the word **CLARITY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok